This committee was established in 1993 to ensure public participation in the ongoing operation and management of Strathcona Park and Strathcona-Westmin Park. Terms of appointment to the committee range from two to four years. The commitment of sitting on the committee involves a minimum of three meetings per year. BC Parks pays for out-of-pocket expenses.
- Strathcona and Strathcona-Westmin public advisory committee terms of reference [PDF] (updated February 2015)
- Current committee members [PDF] (updated April 3, 2017)
- The next SPPAC meeting will be held at the BC Parks Miracle Beach office on June 5, 2023, at 6:00 pm
Strathcona Park Public Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes
Minutes are available as PDFs from the links below.
- January 25, 2008 (North Vancouver Island minutes)
- September 14, 2007 (amendments to minutes)
June 1, 2007 (amendments to minutes)