On This Page
Dahl Lake Provincial Park
Attention Visitors – Important Notice!
Environmental restoration project is currently underway
Please note that an Environmental Restoration project is currently underway on the islands on Dahl Lake. Please obey all signage. BC Parks appreciates your cooperation.
About This Park
Dahl Lake Provincial Park is a day-use park providing a wilderness atmosphere within an hours drive of Prince George. The park has rustic picnic facilities, a sandy beach, short walking trail, and great canoeing and wildlife viewing opportunities.
Established Date: October 22, 1981
Park Size: 1,583 hectares
Know Before You Go
- Bring your own drinking water; potable water is not available in the park.
- Dahl Lake Provincial Park is a day-use park only; overnight camping and fires are prohibited.
- Motorized boats are prohibited on Dahl Lake.
- Dahl Lake is a non-motorized lake and does not allow waterskiing. There are waterskiing opportunities on nearby Norman Lake.
Location and Maps
Maps and Brochures
- Management Planning Information
- There is currently no approved valid management plan for this area. Management plans are prepared as soon as practicable, subject to available resources and the ability of key planning partners to participate.
Activities Available at this Park
There are cross-country ski and snowshoeing opportunities on the park trails but there are no developed tracks. Part of the Bednesti trail system allows snowmobiles and skidooing.
Dahl Lake has moderate fishing potential as well. During the winter season, visitors can ice fish on the lake.