Below you will find links to BC Parks regional, provincial, and lower mainland brochures, as well as publications about wildlife, conservation, rock climbing and other topics.
Regional and provincial brochures
Six brochures featuring provincial park maps, available facilities, campground layouts, and recreational opportunities, are available for free at visitor centres, tourist information booths and provincial parks throughout BC.
These brochures correspond to Destination British Columbia’s six regions:
- Vancouver Island
- Vancouver, Coast and Mountains
- Kootenay Rockies
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Thompson Okanagan
- Northern British Columbia
Brochures are not available for download because they are too large for printing and online viewing.
Lower mainland brochure
- English version [PDF]
- French version [PDF]
- Chinese simplified version [PDF]
- Chinese traditional version [PDF]
- Punjabi version [PDF]
Provincial Park brochures
Some individual park brochures are available in pdf format. These brochures can be viewed/printed from their respective park page, under the Maps and Brochures heading.
- Bears and cougars [PDF]
- Campground companions [PDF]
- Life at the edge [PDF]
- Natural cycles of change in protected areas: Part 1 [PDF]
- Natural cycles of change in protected areas: Part 2 [PDF]
- Research guidelines [PDF]
- Things to do outdoors [PDF]
- Wildlife viewing: Part 1 [PDF]
- Wildlife viewing: Part 2 [PDF]
- Bear-people conflict prevention plan [PDF]
See all BC Parks news releases from the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy.
The BC Government publications index is an internet-searchable listing of available government publications. The Index includes a listing of Government Ministry publications, pamphlets, as well as many forms. A number of publications are also included from participating government-funded organizations, such as Crown corporations.