Employment, Training & Volunteer Opportunities
The postings for seasonal park ranger and student ranger positions are now closed.
There are currently no positions available.
- Park Ranger (auxiliary/seasonal) education and experience requirements
- BC Government job postings and application process
- BC Parks Student Ranger Program
For employment opportunities in our vehicle accessible campgrounds and day-use areas, please contact the Park Operator directly. Contact information is listed on individual park webpages (Find a Park).
If you are interested in being a park operator/contractor that provides campground and day-use area recreation services, all contracts are awarded through an extensive request for proposal process. If any other contract opportunities become available, they will be posted on our main page.
- BC Institute of Technology: Park and Campground Operation training courses
- BC Institute of Technology: PRKS 3410: Managing for Ecological Integrity of BC’s Parks and Protected Areas
- University of Northern British Columbia: Wildlife Danger Tree Assessor Certificate: Parks and Recreation Module